Friday, May 4, 2012

Cathy's Mystery Quilt

The is the Mystery quilt that Cathy  conducted at our "Stay At Home" Retreat in Jan 2012.  After I started making the blocks with the floral print I pulled from my stash I thought it really looks like my Aunt Margaret who is 91 now and I thought she
would really like it, so I added two borders to make it a twin size quilt.  Well it's done and ready to ship to KY with a pillowcase out of the batik to match.  My dad is planning to go down to visit in the next week so he will be able to see it also. I really hope she loves it as much as I do and will use it, & not just look at it. lol - It will definitely keep her warm with the flannel on the back.

1 comment:

  1. Debbie, the quilt is beautiful. I am sure your aunt will love it. The flannel backing will make it extra warm.

    ReplyDelete